30/31 Day Challenge: Day 6 - Violet

Happy 6th Day of the 30/31 Day Nail Challenge!
Today is Violet Day!
I bet my friend Debbie is in Purple Heaven right now.
Let's check out the goods:

Glitterbombers Delight!


This is a base of Essence Lovely Secret, then a coat of Essence Evil Queen, which is a purple glitter top coat that is just medium size hex's that don't come out very easy at all! The I added a layer of F4's Piper. The best purple glitter ever!






Don't forget to visit the other ladies doing the challenge:







P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Omg i used 2 of the same plosihes for my entry ;)

    xoxox
    gin

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layering with the glitter! I'm glad to hear evil queen has kind of evil application, somehow my local essence display managed to only get some of the little polishes of the snow white collection, and just shoved them in with the other polishes.
    PS: I love the look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!