30/31 Day Challenge: Day 8 - Metallic

Here we go with Day 8 of the Challenge - Metallic!
I'm gonna go ahead and apologize now for my nubbies (I broke a nail so down they went) and for the fact that my pictures are not clickable for this. I accidentally had my camera set on tiny pictures for something else and forgot to switch it back, so these are lesser quality than I would like!

For this mani I used a base of Milani Silver Dazzle One Coat Glitter. It actually is best at 2 coats but is totally awesome and full of black grey and silver depth. I love it so much.


The silver designs were made using Essie No Place Like Chrome from their new metallic polish line.


Topped with Gelous and Coloc Club Vivid Top Coat.


Thanks for swinging by - make sure and visit these ladies who are also chuggin' through the challenge as well:







You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Pretty! I love the new mirror metallics that are popping up, such cool polishes. And topped over an amazing glitter? Can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeez how do you just keep churning it out so effortlessly! What a man, Missy my love, what a man xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!