A Very Special Teal Tuesday

Happy Tuesday!
Today is a very special version of our Teal Tuesdays.
We are dedicating this week's Tealicure to Ovarian Cancer Awareness.
I was recently asked by an organization called Teal Toes to devote one of our special Tuesdays to this cause and I simply couldn't resist.
Add to that the fact that this Thursday is National Wear Teal Day by the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund - and it all just made sense.
This week we went outside our group to include anyone who was interested in participating with us to spread the word, so this week we have included an Inlinkz gallery at the end of ours posts so you can see all of the great Tealicures helping to support this cause.
If you can, please take a moment to visit these great organizations I have linked to above. And if you feel compelled, please donate. Many women are affected by this terrible illness.



For this manicure, I started with a base of 2 coats of China Glaze Stone Cold. A gorgeous gunmetal matte polish.


I stamped some designs over Stone Cold using the awareness ribbon plate from the 2012 Bundle Monster plate set and American Apparel Malibu Green.


Finished off with a coat of Out the Door top coat.


There is a background design in the back using a feathery design from a Bundle Monster plate and China Glaze Deviantly Daring. It was actually meant to be my stamping color but it just didn't show up well on the grey, so I went over it with the AA Malibu Green. Much better choice!




Please take a few minutes to see everyone who participated in this special Teal Tuesday!







P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Love it! Especially the cause ovarian cancer has affected several in my family thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty, I love these teals together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAH! Crap. I thought this was NEXT week! If I have time today, I'll get one up!

    Love your nails, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this mani! The base color is so gorgeous~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful manicure! Can I participate in the inlinkz gallery, even though I'm not a part of your group or this was something you had to sign up for in advance?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Certainly one of the biggest advantages of your second type of adjustable dumbbells
    is usually that they acquire far less place than the other
    types.

    My weblog what are the best adjustable dumbbells

    ReplyDelete
  7. This report could be the outcome of hours of study on the dumbbells Bowflex excess weight established plus the central discrepancies in between each the Bowflex 552 dumbbells plus the Bowflex 1090's.

    Here is my web site - bowflex selecttech 552 dumbbells

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!