30/31 Day Challenge: Day 18 - Half Moons

Hello hello!
We are well past half-way in the 31 Day Challenge, and I have to pat myself on the back for making it this far without skipping one day. i tend to drop off from things once they start to bore me, I'm glad this has kept me motivated!
After today the challenges get significantly more interesting, like the next 2 are ones I've done before and failed miserably (galaxy and water marble) - so you may or may not have a good laugh in store with those guys!
But today is half-moons, and today I did a loose interpretation based on last weeks Teal Tuesdays mani.

Started off with a base of The Balm/Hot Ticket in Better off Red. After that dried, I added striping tape to the lower portion of the nail and then on the top half I used China Glaze Westside Warrior, and on the bottom half I used China Glaze Zombie Zest.


I finished this mani with a new Fast Dry topcoat I was sent  in an order I received from Polish Me Crazy. Nice and thick and very fast drying!




See the rest of the ladies rockin' their half-moons today:






You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Ohhh missy this looks fabulous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors work really well together, great half-moons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really neat and original. I'm also dreading watermarble and galaxy but they do say practice makes perfect. Looking forward to seeing what you'll come up with x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! yeah i find practice doesnt make perfect as much as it makes crazy! but my galaxies and marbles were definitely more successful this time around than the last time i did them!

      Delete
  4. i really really love this - that flash of red just knocks it into sensational xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your color combo is so unique love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, I really like these! And the totally remind me of Boba Fett's helmet! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!