Floral Week - Bright Sunny Mish Mash




Happy Thursday!
Here we go with Day 4 of Floral Week!
You may have noticed that big splat on my photo.
This week I fell victim to a photo theft on Instagram. So I'm sadly forced to do a more obtrusive watermark, something I probably should have done sooner, but I was trying to keep things clean and simple. Anyway - I hope it doesn't distract too much!


Polishes In This Post:
Sally Hansen - Heat Flash
Sinful Colors - Clementine
Essence - Mrs. and Mr. Glitter
China Glaze - I'm With the Lifeguard
China Glaze - Budding Romance
Hot Looks  - No Name Teal Frost



Cast of Characters

Base was Hot Looks polish, no idea on the name. After that I applied the Mrs. and Mr. Glitter by Essence for a little funkiness. Then I painted on the flowers with the remaining colors and a thin striping brush.

Sealed with a coat of Out the Door and away we go!!!



Check out my girls doing their thang with florals this week!
Debbie at The Crumpet
Emma at Manicurity
Kerrie at Pish Posh & Polish
Ashley at Smashley Sparkles



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. These are very fun! Fantastic job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks about the photo theft, boooo! But I do like the new watermark and these nails are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't remember seeing this at the time, but i love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!