30/31 Day Challenge: Day 15 - Delicate Print

I've been really itching to do a feminine type post lately.
I had a few different ideas floating around, but as with most of my manicures, I usually end up doing something different at the last minute. I am the epitome of a woman who constantly changes her mind!

I decided to go with a pretty and feminine wallpaper style mani. The base for the manicure is Sinful Colors Be Happy. A dupe for so many like it, including China Glaze For Audrey. This one has a MINUTE shimmer in the bottle which, if it translates to the nail at all, is almost impossible to detect.


For my flowers, I used American Apparel Pink Ladies and Color Club Warhol. The leaves were done using Models Own Green Tea. The stripes were done with a basic white striper polish.


There's a lot of hype around Butter London right now and their awesome deal on Coterie - one of those deals includes their Matte Top Coat, and if you want to know how good it is, this should help you, since it's what I used on this mani. The best matte top coat I have tried so far.


Here are the other ladies participating in this epic challenge:




You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Missy, these are beautiful! I love the great pigmentation of Be Happy and the more subtle colour difference within the flowers. And it looks totally awesome in matte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE THIS!!! My mom has a table cloth that looks just like this and I love it so much!!! This is such a lovely nostalgia for me... what a gorgeous mani!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! And I don't even like girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty! kinda of 50's, very nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! The color choices are so perfect for this desgin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Defanitley delicate and chic!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!