Veterans Day Nails for my Beloved

Disclosure - Personal Purchases

Hey ya'll - Happy Friday!
Technically tomorrow is Veterans Day, but today it is observed so today we shall observe some easy and simple nail art I did for the occasion.

I'm normally not too big on the whole red white and blue motif, but my guy is a Vet so I figured he would find it nice that I did a nail art just for him and his.




The design is fairly basic, I started with white polish and then I added Redrum from Sinful Colors which is from their distressed formula line, it makes little weird designs in the wet white polish underneath.  Then I went over that with blue polish and white polish and made some haphazard brushstrokes.  I also added some patriotic nail wraps from Incoco on the ring and pointer.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The reason for this is that when you teach someone else the concept, you must first have an understanding of it and then be able to phrase it yourself. play bazaar satta king
    satta king

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!