ANOTHER Challenge?! Day One - Red

I'm taking on another nail challenge.
Let's see - I have Stamping Sundays, Monkey See Monkey Do Mondays, Teal Tuesdays, the monthly Digit-al Dozen and now I've started a daily month long new challenge with a ton of fantastic bloggers called the 30/31 Day Challenge.

This is what you can expect to see:



What you can probably expect NOT to see is my MSMD and Stamping Posts. I'll try, but I tend to get lazy and having days of triple posting might be a little more than I can aspire to!


So Day One - Red Nails!
My favorite! (snort)
Sadly, my red turned pink-ish.
I used XOX Betsey by Sephora/OPI and I stamped with Deborah Lippmann Good Girl Gone Bad - which is normally a gorgeous burgundy shimmer, but here it turned kinda fuchsia. Considering I did this mani one hour ago right after I decided to do this challenge on the DAY it started, I can't apologize!








I used various BM and Mash plates for this mani - if you wanna know, just ask in the comments!

Now - check out the other awesome ladies I'm doing this challenge with:







P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. you rustled up some good there ! xxx i like how the one on the ring finger could be used as a camo pattern - which one is that ? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. One man's red is another man's burgundyish fuschia!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cute! I hate when you are stamping a color and it comes out way different then you expected hha I think it looks good though. I'm glad you decided to do the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I had a different red turn a pink before, too. Oh well...I prefer pink anyway so I tried!
      Im glad to join it too, its one of those challenge I always see everyone doing but I never catch it at the right time! Thanks!

      Delete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!