Metro Atlanta Beauty Blogger - Weekly Beauty Question

Photobucket


Each Wednesday, the Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers will answer a beauty-related question just for fun! This week's question is...

What has been your biggest blogging challenge thus far?

I think for me, my biggest challenge in blogging has been learning, researching and staying motivated.
I can't just pick one challenge, as depending on the day, sometimes there are multiple challenges!
I started blogging about 2 weeks after I became obsessed with all things nails.
I didn't know one blog, I barely participated in message boards, and the ones I did, I hadn't been on in years.
So it was for me, basically cramming as much information and research into as little time as possible.
I felt like I had to learn every technique, finish, brand name, etc...in as quick a time as possible.
Not to mention when I started blogging I owned about 25 polishes.
And while I know alot of my fellow bloggers either work from home or are stay at home moms, most are not and do this while maintaining a job, sometimes more than one, on top of a family.
I'm lucky - I just don't work. I have nothing but time and freedom to put into my blog, and yet there are days I just do not have the motivation to do the things I need to do.
My blog is never a chore to me, it's just sometimes hard to draw the creativity or thought process I need to get posts up daily.


- - - - - * - - - - -

Be sure to check out the other Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers' answers!



Bridget from Polish, and Make-Up, and Cars! Oh My!
Emma from Manicurity
Harri from TrailerHood Chic
Mandy from MandysSecrets
Missy from Gnarly Gnails
Pam from Pammy Blogs Beauty
Quinn from Mama Fashionista
SiSi from SiSi Sparkles


If you would like to see previous questions and answers, you can do so by viewing the Question Archive here.



If you're a beauty blogger in the Metro Atlanta area and would like to join us, please visit our website! We would love to connect with you!










P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!