Teal Tuesdays - 3 Color Manicure

Welcome to another edition of Teal Tuesdays.
Todays theme is 3 Colors - I'll keep it short and sweet today since its a full day of posts - enjoy!




For this manicure I started with a base of an unnamed Serne polish I got from  my gal Debbie. It's a nice dark teal creme.


Then I taped off square portions of my nail and applied Wet n Wild Chick Magnet Zack and Julep Daphne.


Pull the tape off and did some cleanup - voila!


Finished with a coat of Jordana Quick Dry Top Coat,


And all of the other ladies who participate in Teal Tuesdays:






You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Gorgeous! Love the color combo and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. used to be mine too, and as impatient as i am, ive come to really enjoy doing them!

      Delete
  3. Holy awesome! That is a really cool way to colorblock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is awesomely beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and so clean!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so awesome! great color blocking!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!