Digit-al Dozen Blue Week - Day 4

This week sure is flying by - I can't believe I'm gonna make it thru this challenge and the 30/31 Day Challenge. I'm pretty proud of me. For this week, anyway!
Today I'm stamping over a mani I have shown you before, HERE.


The bones of this mani are a base of OPI Number One Nemesis topped with F4 Polish's Mermaids Tale. Then  mattified.


The stamping image is from the newest Bundle Monster (2012) set.


I'm sorry to say I honestly have no idea what polish I stamped the design on with - SORRY!!


I love how electrical looking it turned out!








You Might Also Like

14 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!