Teal Tuesdays - Something Sweet

Today is Teal Tuesday and I'm pretty excited about this one!
I took the theme of "Something Sweet" pretty literal and went with candies and ice creams and cupcakes, because there's just nothing sweeter than those to me!



The base of this manicure is Nails Inc's Reeves Mews. A gorgeous teal creme I received from my lovely Debbz.


After the base - I stamped using Barry M Shocking Pink as a background design. You can see it vaguely peeping through the main stamping.


Stamped using Konad Special White and then I added a few random white polka dots.


There's a long list of plates I used for this mani:
Konad Q1, BM-307, Cheeky 6, Cheeky 10, BM-306, Konad M-14, BM-14, Cheeky 16, BM-308 and BM-322


If you are interested in joining Teal Tuesdays, go join us on Facebook!
Here are the rest of our Tealicure for today:






You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Replies
    1. i love it and i totally don't think i have a dupe for it either!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. its quite a few stamps actually, but they are all super adorable!

      Delete
  3. It looks great with the double stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, love the double stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME! Love the double stamping, what a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i do enjoy it when it doesnt detract from the main stamping!

      Delete
  6. Double stamping is great, I gotta try that myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah girl! you gotta use up all that prime nail real estate!

      Delete
  7. The double stamping here looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are too cute! I love the double stamping! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!