30/31 Day Challenge: Day 14 - Flowers

So today's theme for the 30/31 Day Challenge is flowers.
It was only fitting in my brain that I use this gorgeous new polish I got that actually has flowers right in the bottle!
Let's see about this, shall we?

It's Rainbow Honey Sakura Matsuri! How GORGEOUS is this polish?!?!


This is one coat of Sakura Matsuri over 1 coat of Disco Barbie, a stunning hot pink holo!


I freaking love the flower glitters. I hate flower glitters in general, as much as I hate moon glitters - but in this it works soo well, I just HAD to have it.


Here we go with a matte version, too!


And now to re-cap the rest of the ladies' Floral Mani's:




You Might Also Like

4 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!