30/31 Day Challenge: Day 9 - Rainbow

Once again, I took these when I took the Metallic Challenge nail shots, and they are a small and non-clickable quality photo. The rest will not be - oops on me!

Today is the Rainbow day - and I'm stoked on it!
Mine turned out looking more like hippie tie-dye but you still get the point that they are, indeed, very rainbow!

I did this mani using the watercolor technique I love so much. You can find my tutorial for this technique HERE.


I used 7 different polishes for this mani. 


I love how it turned out, but cleanup was a complete nightmare. I hate having to remove black or red polish from my skin!


Finished with a coat of Butter London Quick Dry Top Coat




Don't forget to see the other rainbow ladies:






You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. Wowza! Gorgeous nails. I really dig this tie-dye look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO awesome!!!


    abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I LOVE this, absolutely amazeballs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mani. I hate removing red nail polish from my skin, too. It really is a nightmare :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is...ugh. red, black and foil polishes are just a nightmare when it comes to clean up!

      Delete
  5. wow this is really amazingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS IS SO BAD ASS. I love it and want to try it immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous! Love how it looks like rainbow smoke!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good LORD you have a lot of participants in your challenge group! I could spend hours looking at all of their manicures. At first I thought you might've done this by needle marbling but now I remember your tutorial with the syran wrap/baggie. I want to try the watercolor technique using acetone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know - i do everyday! so many good blogs doing this!
      ive tried doing this the acetone way and i just wanted to drink the acetone, it was so frustrating. i much prefer it this way even though it's less watercolor looking since it's not watered down any.

      Delete
  9. I wish you would do a you tube tutorial on this design! This is amazing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i actually got this idea from missjennfabulous of polishandpearls and she DOES have a youtube tutorial on it, it's great:

      http://youtu.be/UlyWfeVx2Z0

      Delete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!