30/31 Day Challenge: Day 17 - Glitter

The best thing that can happen to you on a Monday morning is....
GLITTER! GLITTAH! BLING!!
In hindsight, I should have really bombed this one out, but even with the latest innovations in glue basecoats, I still hate removing glittery bastardos.
And I really wanted to use this glitter without detracting from its beauty.

How beautiful is this guy?! It's Rainbow Polish's Taffy. It's got all of these gorgeous pastel matte glitters in squares and hex's. I layered 1 coat over Zoya Edyta.






Here I've added a matte top coat. I am obsessed with matting glitters, it looks so pretty, don't you think?


Check out my fellow glitterbombers:




You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Replies
    1. me too! gorgeous combination and then its a clear base so you can wear it so many ways!

      Delete
  2. Matte glitter matte glitter matte glitter! I need to get me some matte glitter polishes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taffy is breathtaking! I think I could stare at that bottle the whole day. Very sweet mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The matte finish is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this glitter! I need it in my life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a gorgeous glitter, really great colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!