30/31 Day Challenge: Day 7 - Black & White

We are now at the Day 7 mark of the big month long challenge.
Today is black & white day.
I can't wait to see what everyone else is coming up with for today!
Black and White is one of my favorite color combinations!
This is how I'm rockin' mine today:

My "white" base is Orly Au Champagne. A gorgeous shimmery slightly off white. MY accent nail is Zoya Dovima, an extremely beautiful matte dark dark grey. 


I stamped using Konad Special Black and a bundle monster plate. The accent finger is hand placed black hex glitters.


The mani has a coat of Out the Door topcoat, the accent nail has Out the Door, Gelous and another coat of Out the Door.


Up close on the accent nail - this was my first time doing a full nail of placed single glitters, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!


A kinda cool photo of the side.


Hope you enjoyed this Black & White Challenge day! Make sure and check out everyone else's!







P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!