30/31 Day Challenge: Day 10 - Gradient

I may or may not be cheating on this one.
I made this mani for a guest post but I've not featured it here...and because it's been a crazy weekend it's really this or nothing - so today is Gradient Day on the 30/31 Day Challenge - here is mine!

For this gradient I used A England Saint George and Catrice Dirty Berry. I have a tutorial HERE on how to do this flawless looking gradient (it's even a video tutorial!)


Then I stamped over the gradient using Konad Special White polish and various tattoo themed stamping plate images. This sparrow is from Q1 Konad. Stamped using Saint George and Dirty Berry under the white stamping.


Gangsta!






Thanks for looking - check out the rest of today's gradients:





You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Beautiful- I love the combination of stamping with a gradient. And St. George is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yes, if i had to pick, saint george is a polish i would choose to wear forever.

      Delete
  2. I think it's allowed! :) And like I said before, this mani is perfect for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheating or not I think it looks great. I really love how the stamps look. You're making me think I should get my hands on those plates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should, i love that i now have so many plates i can intermix them to make a solid theme!

      Delete
  4. I am kind of in love with the tattoo themed stamps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same~! the sparrows are my fave, which is funny cuz i don't care for them as tattoos!

      Delete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!