Coffee

Who doesn't need coffee in their life?
I have been drinking the stuff for 20 years now and my addiction is worse than ever!
It used to just be something to drink if I was out and about and near a Starbucks or something, but now I literally make a pot as soon as I wake up and I cannot leave the house without a full cup deep in my soul.
Weirdo.

For this design I kept it simple, started with a base of Fresh Paint Never Go Out of Style, then I sponged on Catrice Havana Drum and finished it off with a more in depth sponging and painting of Nicole by OPI Promises in the Dark. Meant to replicate coffee stains/the varying degrees of coffee color depending on how much cream you like!  Matte topcoat to finish.





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. satta king

    play bazaar satta king It is proven that exercise makes a person more alert, which in turn, helps you to absorb and keep information in the mind.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!