Teal Tuesdays - Geometric


This weeks Teal Tuesday is Geometric! I was super pumped up for this one!
And while I ditched my original concept due to time constraints, I still really love how this other idea turned out - let's get funky!


I started with a base of Julep Brandt, a dark grey creme. Then I taped random geometric stripe/squares with striping tape. 


After taping off, I painted the spaces using Barry M Teal and FingerPaints striping polish in Art  Hue Feeling Young?


I am in LOVE with this striping polish from Fingerpaints! Its a gorgeous teal and green microglitter that is super opaque!


These other ladies are also Teal Tuesdays Bloggers:





You Might Also Like

10 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!