Swatch & Review - Shimmer Natalie


Welcome to Shimmer Week on Gnarly Gnails!
The lovely Cindy of Shimmer was kind enough to send me a bucketfull of  her beautiful polishes to review.
Since I had so many to work with I decided to swatch them a bit differently. Each of the 10 polishes I have to show you this week will be done as 50/50 Manicures so you can see the base vs. over the base, to see how well these cover. I will walk through the review picture by picture. Let's get started.

Natalie:

Shimmer Natalie is being paired up with Butter London All Hail the Queen.


Dusty Blue, Copper and Turquoise Melange glitter is how Cindy of Shimmer describes this polish. Of course  there is gold, silver and holo glitter at the LEAST included in this!


I really love how these two polishes played off one anothers strengths.


Natalie was very easy to apply, which as we know, is no surprise with the Shimmer brand.


This is one heavy coat of Natalie over 2 coats of All Hail the Queen.


All Hail the Queen by Butter London was also a dreamy polish to wear and apply - a must have for everyone I believe!


Every Shimmer I have tried so far this week applies so easy and dries quickly. They do dry gritty, which is why each one I finish off with a coat of Gelous and then a standard Quick Dry top coat.   Natalie is a stunning blue glitterbomb that you should not miss out on.  Shimmer can be found on Etsy and they retail for $12 per bottle.




You Might Also Like

5 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!