The MABB Weekly Beauty Question

Photobucket

Each Wednesday, the Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers will answer a beauty-related question just for fun! This week's question is...


What's the one makeup/beauty item that intimidates you most?


Hmmmm.
If I'd never done makeup professionally I'd probably have a really long list here, but I've been forced to do things I never thought I'd be comfortable with because it was called for on a shoot.
By my own beauty standards, I'd say something that I really don't like to do often is false lashes. I love them, but I find the older I get, the less patience I have for them. From putting them on to making sure they are just perfect to having to actually wear them any period of time past 10 minutes makes me want to claw my entire face off!


- - - - - * - - - - -


Be sure to check out the other Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers' answers!

Emma from Manicurity
Harri from TrailerHood Chic
Mandy from MandysSecrets
Missy from Gnarly Gnails
Pam from Pammy Blogs Beauty
Quinn from Mama Fashionista
SiSi from SiSi Sparkles


If you would like to see previous questions and answers, you can do so by viewing the Question Archive here.


If you're a beauty blogger in the Metro Atlanta area and would like to join us, please visit our website! We would love to connect with you!








You Might Also Like

1 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!