30/31 Day Challenge: Day 29 - Supernatural

I had some ideas for this one - I don't love so much what came of it, I got lazy and stamped my way through it, but doing 3+ posts per day this week has taken its toll on me, what can I say?
I'm just glad knowing there are 2 more days left and I've already done them, so I can swoosh this baby in the basket!


su·per·nat·u·ral

  [soo-per-nach-er-uhl, -nach-ruhl] Show IPA
adjective
1.
of, pertaining to, or being above or beyond what is natural;unexplainable by natural law or phenomena; abnormal.
2.
of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or attributed to God or adeity.
3.
of a superlative degree; preternatural: a missile ofsupernatural speed.
4.
of, pertaining to, or attributed to ghosts, goblins, or otherunearthly beings; eerie; occult.



For this challenge - I opted for a more god-like version of the supernatural - by doing a dark cloudy background and angel wings. The background was done with Sally Hansen In a Flurry - then I sponged on some Butter London Lillibets Jubilee and a little more In a Flurry until it was a misty, dark fog.


The angel wings - well as usual I don't know what plate I used, if you want to know, ask in the comments section and I'll dig it out for you. I stamped those with Konad Special White polish and finished with Out the Door topcoat.


Now check in on the other supernaturalistas:





You Might Also Like

10 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!