Neon Birthdaaaaaaay!


Oh Em Gee am I glad it is Friday!

Hope you all had a safe holiday (or just a safe week in general if you aren't celebrating in the US). We had grand plans to do some fun outdoor stuff this week with my boyfriends son, but it rained on all the good days and spoiled the plans!

Anyway!

Today is the final day of Neon Week! I had a different mani planned up for today but I hated it, so instead I pulled a neon from the vault.






Color Club Poptastic Collection Polishes (can't remember all the names but I know I used all the ones from this)
Amy's Nail Boutique - Happy Birthday

Here is a macro of Amy's Nail Boutique - Happy Birthday. A GORGEOUS neon topper with stars and hexes and squares in all shades of opaque matte neon! What I love most about this is not only the huge amount of stars, but that the neon is opaque and not that see-through kind of glitter like Lush Lacquers Clowning Around (though I own both and each is awesome in its own right!)

I did one of my favorite kinds of nail art "technique" - the watercolor method. Then I topped it with Happy Birthday to double the neon pleasure!

Wooo! Glow baby glow!

Don't forget to visit these lovely ladies too and see how they rocked their neons this week:







Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments