Polish Days - 7 Deadly Sins

Hello AGAIN today!
This is a special post, it's my first time participating in the monthly challenge called Polish Days that has been floating around the nail community for quite some time now!
While this months theme was RIGHT up my alley, it was also somewhat difficult to figure out a way to translate that theme to my nails.
But I managed finally and am pretty okay with what transpired...



So....for this theme I decided to go with Envy.
Not for any real reason, I tend to stay away from envious thoughts and feelings as much as I can - but I thought it was a sin that was interesting enough to translate into a manicure and still be fairly easy to relate to what it was meant to be.
Behold - the Green Eyed Monster...




Not much to say here - I made some monsters and creepy green eyes on a base of black that I sponged with a bunch of different shades of green (polish AND acrylic paint). The eyes and monster facial features were all done with acrylic paints and a striper brush and topped with MASH matte topcoat.



So there you have it - If you are interested in participating in the next Polish Days event - click HERE for info! Now make sure and check out the gallery of amazing manicures for todays Polish Days:










You Might Also Like

35 comments

  1. So so gorgeous! I bloody love the depth of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are an artist!kisses from Barcelona:)http://befashionbeglamour.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/presentacion-nueva-coleccion-pv-2013the.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cool! Mattifying the design makes it look like the elusive "artwork on nails" look that so many people try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love doing anything in matte texture whenever i can! thanks!

      Delete
  4. Lol, I love the monster! It's really inventive :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those eyes look really good, in a creepy monster way!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creepy yet really awesome and SO COOL<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the best mani ever!! I love your monsters *____*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hy there!! I have found your blog and I'm very glad because you have a lot of interesting subject and you make gorgeous nail designs. I will follow you for sure. If you are in the mood for some nail designs please do not hesitate to visit my blog too. Kisses and thanks in advance.
    http://roxyru.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this manicure! And the fact that it's matte!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!