There's no place else on Earth...Quite like New York...

It's a sad day on my blog knowing this is my last new Whimsical Polish to show you.
I've done gone and swatched the entire new collection and it's bittersweet. For you anyway! I plan on rocking Super Hero for our Labor Day BBQ this weekend and making everyone want it!
I've also just noticed that this is my 300th post on the blog - so yay for that too!

Let's get this road show headed to NY - I HEART NY!!


I Heart NY gets the coveted Domo Stamp of Approval. DOMO LIKE!


I've layered I Heart NY over BB Couture Briquette, which I showed in my previous post. I found it to be an excellent set of panties for this polish - it reminded me of the miles and miles of asphalt in New York from the streets to the sidewalks to all of the buildings and the general grey-ness that is New York City - but with a little bit of sparkle.


This polish is a top coating polish - one you must layer over another. It is Pam's first one and she hit out of Yankee Stadium if you ask me. Created after the famous I LOVE NEW YORK t-shirts you can find the world over, it's got black microglitter, black and white hex glitters and red heart glitters all in a clear base.


As you can see, the white hex glitters are the dominant ones here, followed by the black microglitters and hexes and then the red hearts. The hearts weren't TOO eager to come out but a quick dip in the bottle could usually produce one or two of them.


Here you see 1 coat of I Heart NY over Briquette and followed by a coat of Gelous and a coat of Top Coat.


As always - Pam's creations look equally amazing when placed under a nice matte top coat. How perfect is this!?


Good stuff...


Whew. Out with a bang. This polish is top notch. Pam's first Top Coating polish. The kind you HAVE to layer over something. And she did it up right!
Always thinking up the perfect combinations of shapes and sizes and colors..she has really good sense and as always, perfect formulas. Great customer service...I've dealt with a fair share of the Indie ladies of the world and I gotta say, Pam stands in a class all her own.
Make sure and like the Whimsical Nail Polish By Pam Facebook page to keep up with everything she's got going on, plus it's the only place you can see her full catalog of polishes and get info on ordering. Hope you've enjoyed seeing these as much as I've enjoyed wearing them.




P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Very cute! I liked that you used a gray under it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like to do something a little contrasting and not a color that the glitter(s) will blend into and get lost in! Plus it totally reminded me of asphalt.

      Delete
  2. oh i am obsessed with this! and not just because I am from NY :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mani! I love what you chose to layer this with. And also: OMG! Domo sighting! :D It looks like he wants a taste of that polish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fantastic! I layered it over something different too! This polish rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pairing you did here is literally perfect! I love the Domo so much too hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too much like this blog because I am a girl and this blog is really very useful for me. So thankful ot you for posting this blog. Panic At The Disco

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous! Makes me think of poker :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!