Low Priced Limes

I've been trying to spend more time digging out dupes in my stash, so today I'm showing a few greens that seemed pretty similar when I swatched them to paper...



Jordana Good Luck Charm, Ruby Kisses Green Tomatoes, Kleancolor Melon Green & Jordana Good Luck Charm again.




A more in-depth look at Ruby Kisses Green Tomatoes and Kleancolor Melon Green


My overall thoughts on these 3 colors...
Jordana Good Luck Charm is obviously not like the other 2. It's also quite sheer. In these photos I've shown it with 3 coats and no top coat.
Green Tomatoes and Melon Green are very similar, both shown at 2 coats. Green Tomatoes has a grittier glitter to it and it more yellow toned.
Overall, I prefer the Kleancolor Melon Green to the other two, it's got a finer shimmer and is the most opaque.



P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love these kinds of shimmer, lime greens! The Kleancolor melon one is my favorite of this bunch but they're all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wet n Wild I Got a New Com-Pewter is another amazing lime green polish. It's a metallic though. Still one of my favorite limes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first thought was that the polishes on the index finger and the pinky looked sooo much alike. Then I read that it's the same polish! No wonder they looked the same!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really pretty greens and a shade I don't have, will have to rectify that xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. great comparison. i love these colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!