MABB Weekly Beauty Question

Photobucket

Each Wednesday, the Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers will answer a beauty-related question just for fun! This week's question is...


What was your worst makeup "don't" that you thought looked amazing at the time?


This is my first Weekly Beauty Question with MABB and it's a GREAT one!
I can honestly say as soon as I read this I knew the answer!
Sometimes, you just know when you did something terrible, something that makes you cringe every time you see an old picture of yourself.
When I was about 21(ish) I had an obsession with my hair being Platinum.
I also seemed to think it was a great idea to bleach my brows to match - aka NO BROWS.
This was way before I did makeup or cared about my eyebrows at all!
So there you have it ladies - don't bleach your brows! Just don't!!


- - - - - * - - - - -


Be sure to check out the other Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers' answers!


Bridget from Polish, and Make-Up, and Cars! Oh My!

Harri from TrailerHood Chic

Mandy from MandysSecrets

Missy from Gnarly Gnails

Pam from Pammy Blogs Beauty

Quinn from Mama Fashionista

SiSi from SiSi Sparkles


If you would like to see previous questions and answers, you can do so by viewing the Question Archive here.


If you're a beauty blogger in the Metro Atlanta area and would like to join us, please visit our website! We would love to connect with you!









P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!