Adventures in Stamping - Going Gold(ish)

The theme for this weeks Adventures in Stamping Challenge was something involving gold, silver or bronze.
So I being the ever so overachiever that I can be, I tried to use all three. But not really gold, more like champagne. And not really bronze as much as copper.
Metal is metal, right?

Union Jack design on the middle and ring finger - striping tape and floral stamp on the index and pinky. Thumb has 2 stamps.


Colors used were:
Essie Penny Talk (Copper)
Revlon Metallic (Silver)
Julep Isla (base)








P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. i love how your 2 middle fingers together make the British flag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! i thought it might be kind of a cool trick and it worked out!

      Delete
  2. This is so cool! I love the Union Jack! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I love how you did the union jack in bronze and silver! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, Missy! You've inspired me to stop being lazy and do some nail art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the colour scheme on this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I really love the colors and the whole mani :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!