Dun duh nuh NAAAAAAAAAAA! Super Hero to the Rescuuuuuuuue!

Well that was an odd title wasn't it?
Sometimes I wish you could put sound effects into titles instead of words!
As you may know - I have recently become the owner of half of the new collection from Whimsical Nail Polish by Pam. I've shown you Flower Child and Magical Mystery Tour, and today, well, if you know me, you know that I saved the best for last.

Not even gonna say another word, I'll let the pictures talk for me: Super Hero!

Super Hero - Macro shot. Nom nom nom.


Bottle shot - glorious!!!!


Super Hero is a gorgeous golden yellow jelly with what appears to be  red stars, blue and gold (or yellow) hex glitter and gold microglitter. The golden microglitter is so reflective in some lights it flashes green and blue.


Guess how many coats? TWO (ish). I did dab a bit here and there - the blue hex glitters are the most sparse so I dabed here and there to get them on the nails. They weren't so sparse I had to fish, but I did have to make placement adjustments. The stars come out VERY easily, there are a ton in there.


After my TWO coats of Super Hero, I added a coat of Gelous and a coat of Out the Door topcoat and I was smoothed out really nicely. The smoothness of Pam's new collection of polishes makes me think I may have been able to skip the Gelous, I'll try next time.


There is soooo much depth to this polish after two coats. The jelly covers nicely and I just LOVE the look of the different glitters submerged under the others.


As I told Pam after I swatched this polish - looking at this is like swimming in a pool of Wonder Womans blood. I imagine her blood is sparkly and full of stars and glitters. I really do.


Get a whiff of this baby mattified!


Now, now you see what I'm talking about, don't you??



I couldn't even turn my back for a few seconds before Biscuits has got her teeth into Super Hero!


I caught her just in time before she carted it off, never to be seen again!


Check these babies out! My new babies!!!


Magical Mystery Tour, Flower Child and Super Hero


New bottom labels! Loving all of the new touches to Pams bottles.


You can see swatches of the other two polishes Friday and Saturday!


I'm totally floored after swatching Super Hero.
I knew the moment I saw Pam's promo shots of these polishes that not only would this be MY new favorite, but probably everyone else's as well.
She has a KNACK for not only nailing a formula and a design aesthetic, but also for just really giving the people what they want - true originality.
If these three polishes I've swatched this week are any indication of the other 3 she just released, I can tell you that the formula's on these are even better than her other polishes, they are just in a class all their own. Now quit reading my drivel and go get your own bottle!
Whimsical Nail Polish by Pam is available solely through her Facebook page:
If you want your own, check out her Facebook page for info.



P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Replies
    1. nope - this is it on it's own! 2 coats plus a little dab here and there.

      Delete
  2. Wow this is a beautiful polish!, I am not a fan of yellow but I'm really digging this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT? I personally like yellow but this one is really wearable on a lot of levels I think, it's got a warmth to it.

      Delete
  3. Heaven knows that I am not into yellow polishes, but I may be willing to make an exception with this one. I love the various glitter bits that she added!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she's really got a keen eye for just what to use, and how much of it to use!

      Delete
  4. I have to have this polish! and your swatches are so beyond amazing/perfect!!!!! I added this polish to my Wishlist with the quickness. So far I need this one, and I (heart) NY. I haven't been this excited about nail polish in months. Feels good to find a polish I'm actually interested in buying. I'm a yellow whore. So I'm sold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks Aleta!! That means alot!
      I hope you get it, can't wait to see YOUR swatches of it!!
      I know what you mean about getting excited, I feel like I see alot of the same thing coming out lately, its nice to see something I've just never seen!

      Delete
  5. This is an Awesome Polish! Love that its a pretty yellow and has stars! Can't believe its only 2 coats and no undies!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! the first coat, im like oh this is gonna be a thick one, it was pretty sheer, but that second coat is just perfect!

      Delete
  6. Gaaaaaaah! I MUST HAVE IT!!

    (Sorry for shouting, just...blam, instant love. And WANT.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha!!! i told Pam when I finished swatching these that I wouldn't be surprised if she'd heard my screams of joy. Its awesome and totally shout worthy!

      Delete
  7. Great polish...I think I will go put on my cape!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha i love it!!! lets go skip and sing the batman theme!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. me too! i love love love it. i want to cheat on all of my other polishes with this, but im sure all of my readers would get tired of seeing my show this polish every day!

      Delete
  9. love love love love love love love this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are no words!! :O Absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. freaking amazing polish! and your cat is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh dear, that is beyond fantastic. I love her polishes so much but have not been able to acquire one due to my living outside of the US. i guess i better start scouring blog sales for it, haha! this one is a must for me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AHHH, this manicure is pure undiluted awesome! Love it. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!