BB Couture - Briquette

I've got a quick swatch post for you, this is what we in the nail community call "underwear" for an upcoming post. That's when I'm layering polishes, and the underwear is the base or bottom layer.
Can you guess what the top layer for this mani is going to be?!
Grey is supposed to be all the rage for fall, and I can see why after putting this beauty on.
BB Couture Briquette:










This was 2 coats of Briquette with NO top coat.
Very juicy polish, stunning pigmentation - dark charcoal grey with silver bits of shimmer running through it.
I got mine at Overall Beauty!





P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. grey is such a gorgeous color, those little sparkles make it even prettier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I am a total sucker for a grey with something extra in it like this!

      Delete
  2. Can´t wait to see what you are going to add to polish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This gray is to die for!! Love all the BB Couture grays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I only got 2 of the Grey Collection but I'm pretty sure I need the other 4!

      Delete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!