The MABB Weekly Beauty Question

Yes, yes...I know, I changed my blog header AGAIN.
I just wasn't happy with that other guy, we'll call him the rebound header.
Sorry for any confusion, this should be the permanent one from now on!
Photobucket

Each Wednesday, the Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers will answer a beauty-related question just for fun! This week's question is...


How old were you when you got into makeup?


Oh this is a good one.
I think I was in about 6th grade.
I say this because even though I don't have alot of early childhood memories, I DO remember my 6th Grade Teacher, Mrs Blevins, telling me to go to the bathroom and wash my face because I wore blue eyeshadow to school. Hey, in my defense, it WAS the 80s.



- - - - - * - - - - -


Be sure to check out the other Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers' answers!


Bridget from Polish, and Make-Up, and Cars! Oh My!

Emma Thea from Manicurity

Harri from TrailerHood Chic

Mandy from MandysSecrets

Missy from Gnarly Gnails

Pam from Pammy Blogs Beauty

Quinn from Mama Fashionista

SiSi from SiSi Sparkles


If you would like to see previous questions and answers, you can do so by viewing the Question Archive here.


If you're a beauty blogger in the Metro Atlanta area and would like to join us, please visit our website! We would love to connect with you!









P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ahh...the blue eyeshadow days, I remember the 80s too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember how I had my own blue shadow phase...? Yeah, that was in, uh.. like 2002. >_<

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!