The Mermaid's Nemesis

I was in a glitterbomby kinda mood, and I'm pretty sure you'll find it obvious when you see these photos!
I'd never used either of these polishes, so the differences between shade/sunlight is one that I cannot figure out which polish was responsible for the color shift. Either way - totally stunning both ways, let's check it out!

This is 2 coats of OPI's Number One Nemesis with 2 coats of F4's Mermaid Tail.


Shade


Shade


Sunlight!


OPI Number One Nemesis & F4 Mermaid Tail


I loved to death how awesome this mani looked. I couldn't stop flashing my nails everywhere, they were SOOO blingy. The F4 girls did not skimp on glitter in this polish, that's for sure.
And I love how it changed to a different look entirely between shade and sun!




P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!