Vivid Lacquer - Your Princess Is In Another Castle

Hey hey hey!

The completely awesome Anni of Vivid Lacquer was kind enough to grace me with 4 polishes to review and try out, along with the image stamping plate I reviewed yesterday.

Today I am bringing you the polish reviews in 4 parts.
Here is Part 2 - Your Princess Is In Another Castle

Shimmery pink glitterbomb delight!


This is 3 coats plus Gelous + Top Coat








There is SOOOO much going on in here. When you look in the window of these polishes, they can decieve! Vivid Lacquers seem to be giving me the impression that you should NOT judge a book by its cover!
This was one of the polishes I received where I thought, hmmm, I may not like this one, but I was SO wrong. For one, how could Missy not like Pink? Well it DOES happen guys...But this is such a perfect shade of pink mixed with so much glitter in different colors and sizes that it just works perfectly.
Anni of VL describes this polish as a pink jelly base loaded with holographic glitter, multiples sizes and colors of pink glitter, and black glitter. Man does it sparkle!
Another perfect formula on this polish, it didn't get all gooey or uneven or thick on my nail. It was a little gritty so you will need more than one coat of top coat, but that's not a strike against it, it's just the norm for these kinds of glitters.
The swatches above were with a ridge filler base coat, 3 coats of Your Princess Is In Another Castle, 1 coat of Gelous and 1 coat of 0-60 Top Coat by Color Club.
I am under the impression that the reference in this polish is from Super Mario - love that!
Vivid Lacquers can be purchased through their Etsy shop HERE.




P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!