Feast Your Eyes Upon the Magical Mystery Tour!

Man, it takes alot to stoke me out on the content I put here sometimes.
Today, however, is a special day here at Gnarly Gnails.
I have THREE of the most amazing polishes you will ever lay eyes upon.
I know it takes a lot to live up to some hype like that, but this girl, she knows what she's doing.
I'm of course, talking about Miss Pam of Whimsical Nail Polish by Pam.
Pam recently dropped her new collection of 6 gorgeous new polishes, and I was beyond lucky enough to get a few!
I've got half of the collection that I will show you over the next three days, and hoping to get the rest soon.
I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

So here we go, with Magical Mystery Tour!

Magical Mystery Tour - Macro. Holy craps, right?



The infamous square botle with adorable black bow. New black caps!  Who can't love this girls packaging?!


And now we're rockin'. This gorgeous shimmery pink/fuchsia jelly base is packed with micro, small and medium bluish periwinkle glitters.


This is TWO coats plus one coat of Out the Door topcoat.


This polish right here had the best formula I have ever used, in my LIFE. This is no joke. It was not thick like some jellies, it was actually quite thin for a jelly and just a joy to apply. Did I mention only TWO coats?


So much dazzling sparkle....


And one coat of top coat smoothed it like a fresh sheet of ice. This is pure quality.


Check these babies out! My new babies!!!


Magical Mystery Tour, Flower Child and Super Hero


New bottom labels! Loving all of the new touches to Pams bottles.


You can see swatches of the other two polishes Friday and Saturday!


Well?
Did I lure you into wanting ALL of these yet?
Seriously, this girl not only is just the sweetest and nicest person, but she takes the Indie polish making game up quite a few notches.
If you want your own, check out her Facebook page for info.



P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. hating you right now, hating you. Hope you hate Flower Child too and the James one if you ever get that. Hate you xxx lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful polish. And the bow on the bottle is such a cute touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *tease* ... prolonging the antici.....



    pation.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. man that's really pretty! i can't wait to see your other swatches, especially for that blue one!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Pam's creations!!! In fact I just ordered her collection today.
    You have done a super awesome job on your presentation of her polishes. I know she will love what you have done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg...I NEED Flower Child! Magical Mystery Tour looks amazing on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTY!

    And I can't wait to see the yellow one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this color! Can't wait to see the others!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh. You definitely have - I want all of them! Can't wait to see the swatches of the other two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful! and I noticed your one person away from 1,000 followers congrats when you hit it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice swatches! My bottle of MMT is quite a bit more purple though, is yours too or is it really pink?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's kind of fuchsia, not really pink, not really purple. that blue glitter really throws me off, camera or no, it makes it hard to see whats REALLY going on in there! looking at the bottle right now it looks REALLY purple, but when it hits the nail, much pinker. i guess its a magical mystery!

      Delete
    2. I finally had the time to try this one out, and I see exactly what you mean! Definitely mysterious! :)

      Delete
  12. ARRGG!!! Curse you and your swatches!!! Between this and Flower Child. *shakes fist* Why do they have to be so pretty????? WHY?!?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!