Let's Get this Red Party Kicked Off!

It's Red Week! Me and a few lovely ladies are having a red week on our blogs, you can check those honies out at the end of this post...

To kick off Red Week - I am doing a comparison post between two reds I had in my stash that seemed nearly identical when I pulled them out. What are the chances, I have 7 red polishes total and 2 are identical? Well, if you're Missy, chances are pretty damn good...







My final thoughts on these...the Ruby Kisses Ruby Slippers is more of a red, with some pinkish/fuchsia tones. The Kleancolor polish is clearly orange based red and much warmer. Both of these swatched at 3 coats with no top coat, both dried slightly gritty, the Kleancolor dried slightly more gritty. Both have a gorgeous jelly formula!
My pick is undoubtedly the Ruby Slippers, I am not a fan of orange-reds!







P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Both look very pretty, but since they do look quite similar then I would also choose Ruby Slippers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby Slippers does look lovely..love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty partial to KleanColor Red Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!