Ricky's Clearance Sale!

From the Nouveau Cheap Blog:

Ricky's - check out their White Hot Summer Clearance Sale right now, with lots and lots of deeply discounted goodies. Definitely worth a look, and remember that orders $50+ ship free. I think I was able to get all the way to page six before I started seeing things that were out of stock, but hurry because things are going quickly. And the Matisse Elite polish sale is still going on as well.



P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey! I nominated you for the versatile blogger award, check out my post on it here: http://mognails.blogspot.com/2012/08/award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!