Apologies, Gratitude and Advice

Hey you guys!
So first off - I am sorry I wasn't able to post yesterday, I had a stamping mani all planned out but an unexpected furniture situation presented itself yesterday and by the time I had finished moving things around and re-organizing, the day had gotten away from me!
Now, I want to say THANKS for a few things...
1 - Thanks to everyone who replied to my previous post about Google Reader. Now that I've got the basics down, I LOVE IT. How did I go so long without it? I even figured out how to get past the 300 limit so I will be re-adding all of the blogs I had to cut over the next couple of weeks.
2 - Thanks to new and old readers alike I am now up and over 900 followers on the blog and almost 1000 on Facebook! Yay you guys - you rock!!
And lastly - some advice.
As you may have noticed, I recently changed my blog header up ^there^ - and it made me think I may need to change my image design as well. So I'm adding pics of my new image idea versus my old, please let me know which you prefer/you think goes better with the new blog design. This is my stamping mani that was meant for yesterday, and the rest of it will come in my next post:


New Image Design - Black


New Image Design - Grey & Pink


Old Image Design


So, which do you prefer?




P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Lovely header, lovely mani and I really like the grey & pink border :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grey and pink and I love the mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the last border the best, but the pink one matches the banner better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like either the old one or the black one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like either the old one or the black one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like either the old one or the black one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like either the old one or the black one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like either grey and pink or the old one :) great mani as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the gnarly border better than the scallops. Can you do it in pink & black to match your lovely new header?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like the 2nd one, it's more retro xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the last one best, but I can see you want a change. I then like the second one because the lines are finer like in your new header. I think you should look for a less "girly" look than the scallops, more "tattoo" like, or "pop art".

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!