Red Week is Bloody Over!

I can't say I'll miss all this red, but today's mani was for sure my favorite of the week, so I saved it for last.
When I got (excessively) into nail polish in January, the blood splatter mani was one of the first 5 I ever did. It was even probably my very first nail "art".
Anyway - today's mani is extra special because not only does it include a wicked awesome new polish that I LOOOOOOVE, but it also includes a very special part of me.
No, not my REAL blood. But my fingerprint!


So, I realize this doesn't "seem" red, but it is! It's Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Cinna-Snap. A deep jelly blood red. The less layers, the more pinkish/purplish hue it has, most obvious on my fingerprint nail!


Channeling Dexter! (Man, I cannot wait til that show is back on!!!)


Are you wondering what that glorious base color is?


It's BB Couture Smoke. A stunning light grey with a coppery shimmer/micromicroglitter. The best part is that the copper turns to a black once it hits your nail!


Is it weird that I would say having a nail polish that looks like granite is my dream come true?!?! Smoke was purchased at OverallBeauty - go get yours!!


Don't forget to visit all of my lovely gals who are also doing Red Week!





P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Oooh I love it. Blood and grey! My favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mani - I love the detail with the fingerprint! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally bad ass, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're killing me with this bloody fingerprint! So bad ass..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wicked manicure! I love this. :D Both the base colour and the splatter colour are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fingerprint idea, very original!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! Looks like something from some C.S.I movie :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. super super super love this - awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cooooool!!! Is a perfect mani for Dexter, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Probably my favourite Dexter-esque mani out there, I LOVE the fingerprint, such a wicked touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great splatter, love the fingerprint! Thanks for being my 1st follower! I was your 999th! I almost waited so I could be 1000!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is amazing, I love it!!! That manicure is so original! I especially love the fingerprint

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhhh! The fingerprint is such a great touch; really makes it so much more awesome. And I love your base color, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha! I love this mani! Brilliant! And that base color...stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahhh this is the freaking coolest mani i have ever seen! the fingerprint is such a perfect idea! i can seen some blood splatter mani but never anything like this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Almost a week later.....These rock!! And I'm so excited for Dexter too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. However, with all the financial complications associated with the
    economy, this may prove to be extremely difficult quick loans in your eyes of your potential lender,
    customers with this form of history are believed a risk.
    Also see my page > quick loans

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!