Floral Week goes Grunge




Todays mani, is my favorite. Possibly my favoritest mani in a long long time, in fact.
Instead of doing my usual play by play during the photos, I'm just going to do a little monologue now and let you enjoy the pics.

This was one of those mani's that seems like a lot of work, but was really quite easy, if you are patient and have minimal aptitude with striping tape.







So do you like it?
Would you like to know how I did it?
If so, let me know in the comments...if enough people are interested I am thinking of making this my next tutorial.

EDIT - Awwww you guys. The response to this mani was greater than any other nail post ever on my blog. I am going to shoot for having this tutorial up by next weekend (approx 4/13/13)



Check out my girls doing their thang with florals this week!

Debbie at The Crumpet
Emma at Manicurity
Kerrie at Pish Posh & Polish
Ashley at Smashley Sparkles



You Might Also Like

49 comments

  1. Please let me know how you did the roses
    Love this mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes a tutorial would be awesome!! Such an awesome mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is awesome... Please do a tutorial for this... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree tutorial would be great! Awesome mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I would want a tutorial! I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missy, these are totally killer! Love, love, LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I thought it was just me infatuated with them!

      Delete
  7. amazing ! How do you do this ? :D I am surprised :) this roses are perfect! :)
    xoxo
    www.illusionistofdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes please! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OBSESSED!!! this is amazing. tutorial asap!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes please! Must learn how to do this asap!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome! I'd love to learn how to do this! Please post a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what an awesome mani !
    And yes, I'd really love to see a tutorial for this, it's sooooo pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  13. MUST HAVE A TUTORIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing work Missy (yes for a tutorial!!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You know we want a tutorial. lol these are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! outstanding! can't wait for the tutorial on these - really curious about those...mmm, what do you call it?...graffiti smudged look on the background of your design!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are SO COOL! I love all the texture. Can't wait for the tutorial :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dude...THIS.BLEW.MY.MIND! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Missy!!! These are so amazingly beautiful, love love love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just looking yeah she is doing a tutorial can't figure it out how you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I did them and a really like them

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!