Saturday Summary

Yikes!
Sorry! I had this post set to go at midnight last night but right about 5 minutes til I had a real hard time getting on to any google site. Needless to say, it's been a busy day and I'm JUST now getting online to post!



Sorry to say I didn't catch too much news this week!
(I'm gonna go ahead and blame that on Bloglovin's bed crapping that forced me to re-do all of my reading list!)

  • A Lacquered Affair shows us a first look at the China Glaze Halloween Collection! 
  • A cool look at a ton of new Essence products being released this fall, thanks to Nailderella!
  • Everything2k posts about a new TEXTURED collection by China Glaze, coming soon!
  • Nailed shows us the press info on OPI's newest collaboration with Mariah Carey (I'm not inserting my opinion here no matter how much I want to....)






P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!