Julep September - Classic with a Twist

Got my monthly Julep Maven Box on Friday - you aren't gonna believe it, so I had to take pics...I actually got the box without the bright wild blues/greens/teals in it!
Purging through my stash has made me realize I have WAY too many of these types of colors. So this month I opted for the subdued Classic with a Twist box that featured a Dark Grey and Mushroom Taupe, named Brandt and Sophie. This box also came with a Mascara, and I'm always up for trying those out since I can never find one I like under $25.
Let's get to the unboxing, shall we?


Our standard Julep Black Box.


Insides packaging reveals the shredded colored paper and our goodies, topped with the Julep Literature. This time we get a cool Magnet (though the magnet is REALLY thin, you almost don't notice it is actually a magnet, a weak one though) - and for the first time, NO CANDY! =( Sad boyfriend.


Info on the Classic with a Twist Box and a peak at our polishes in that cute polka dot bag.


All of the literature, this months quote is from Yves Saint Laurent - cool!


On to the goodies!!


Mascara, boxed, and the 2 polishes, Sophie and Brandt. The mascara box was a nightmare to open.


I am by nature, drawn to square objects. So this mascara is really doing it for me, packaging wise. Its big and it's chunky and that's awesome.


There you have it.


I quite like the box this month, it's kinda boring for me, but I need to collect more of these shades and less of the bright ones that were offered for this month. Will get these swatched soon and post!
If you would like to try out the Julep Maven program, you can get YOUR first box for only a PENNY - Go to THIS LINK to take your style quiz and then once you get to the checkout, enter the code PENNY, or COLOR2012 to get your discount.




P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!