Vivid Lacquer - Cookies and Cream

Hey hey hey!

The completely awesome Anni of Vivid Lacquer was kind enough to grace me with 4 polishes to review and try out, along with the image stamping plate I reviewed yesterday.

Today I am bringing you the polish reviews in 4 parts.
Here is Part 3 - Cookies and Cream

You can't possibly go wrong with shredded glitter! You just cannot!

Look at how many different shapes of glitter you can see just on my thumb!









Oh my! This one's a stunner!
I knew the minute I pulled this polish out of it's cardboard home that it was gonna be a keeper.
I mean, it has COOKIES right in the name..how could I not love this?
Let's start off with the description of this polish by Vivid Lacquer - a white jelly base filled with black flakies, white flakies and round black glitter. I seemed to catch more than that though, at least 2 or 3 sizes of black hex glitter, too!
This is about the best white polish I've ever applied. Of the 4 I tried it was the thickest on formula, but only by a bit and not anything that warranted thinner or more careful application. It was good because it was white. And I think Anni knows that...she appears to be a mixing genius. Her color choices and her formulas are perfect for each type of polish she creates.
The dimension of Cookies and Cream is unreal...I love seeing all of that sandwiched glitter shards underneath the layers - it just looks sooo cool!
The swatches above were done using a ridge filling base coat, 3 coats of Cookies and Cream and 1 coat of 0-60 Top Coat by Color Club.
This polish has flakie shards, so make sure you use a thick top coat and check after it dries to see if you need another, because occasionally these types of shard glitter will not lay flat, it's just their nature, so make sure you top coat appropriately!
Vivid Lacquers can be purchased through their Etsy shop HERE.




P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This is very cookies and cream ish! I like it! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks good enough to eat! Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you crazy girls are right up there with the polish drinker!
    j/k - it IS an awesome polish!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!