The Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers Weekly Beauty Question!

Photobucket



Each Wednesday, the Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers will answer a beauty-related question just for fun! This week's question
is...



What are your favorite big name nail polish brands? (OPI, China Glaze, Zoya, etc)


Yay! A polish question!
This is SUCH a hard one though.
As fellow nail polish lovers/bloggers, I'm sure alot of you can relate on how hard it would be to pick just ONE favorite brand.
But...when I think of all of the things I look for in a big name brand polish...variety, formula, consistency, value for quality, ease of access.
I think I'd have to say my favorite big brand polish line is Color Club.
They have a huge selection of colors, great formulas, unique shades and lots of collection releases throughout the year. They generally retail for $8 but find a polish etailer like 8ty8beauty or ebay and you can get them for less than half of that. I mean come on, a $3 holo? Yeah, Color Club it is.


- - - - - * - - - - -



Be sure to check out the other Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers' answers!




Bridget from Polish, and Make-Up, and Cars! Oh My!


Emma from Manicurity


Harri from TrailerHood Chic


Mandy from MandysSecrets


Missy from Gnarly Gnails


Pam from Pammy Blogs Beauty


Quinn from Mama Fashionista


SiSi from SiSi Sparkles




If you would like to see previous questions and answers, you can do so by viewing the Question Archive here.




If you're a beauty blogger in the Metro Atlanta area and would like to join us, please visit our website! We would love to connect with you!









P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I don't have any nail polish by them but I have seen a couple of gorgeous swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great call! I love Color Club, too!! I had to go back an edit my answer after reading yours because I totally left them out at first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice! I love Color Club too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE COLOR CLUB! They chip on me really bad, though. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!