And the Reds just keep on coming...

Here we are at Day 3 of Red Week.
What a day it's been. You know, if you follow me regularly, you know I post very early in the morning (aka midnight) as I try to schedule my posts ahead.
Well this red week has caught me a little shorthanded and doing mani's on the fly.
Yesterday/last night I was working on an awesome mani for todays' red day when lo and behold I put on a glitter topper that completely ruined all of my hard work. It was soooo thick it bubbled like a madwoman and I was sadfacey.
So I had to re-do today's mani and just went in a totally different direction.

Used Sally Hansen Rapid Red as a base, mattified. Stamped with Kleancolor Metallic Red.






Check out my red lady friends!




P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I love this look, even if you don't care for red. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm not the biggest red fan in the world, but that is just stunning! Very classy, understated, and just gorgeous. well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the Sally Hansen a matte? This is such an awesome look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nope, it dries shiny, but i matted it before i stamped over it for a little extra distinction between the two.

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad your other one got ruined, because this is AMAZING xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great, I love red and I am totally going to copy this look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My jaw dropped when I saw this! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!