The Battle of the Mattes!


I have something fun today!

Not super cool nail art fun - but educational fun!

Boo...educational!?!

Well....NAIL-acational!

If you know me decently enough, you probably know I have an affinity for Matte Top Coats...so today I decided to show you a comparison of all of the ones I currently own!



Butter London - Matte Finish Top Coat
American Apparel - Matte Top Coat
Hard Candy - Matte-ly In Love
Cult Nails - Wax That Top Coat
NYC - Matte Me Crazy

MASH Nails - Matte

Let's get this Matte Top Coat Comparison underway!







To conclude...
If you want a flat, matte finish, your money is on:
Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love (Discontinued)

And if you want a more satin, semi-matte finish:

I found all of the flat top coats to be pretty much identical, and surprisingly enough, I found the same to be true of the more semi-matte formulas to also be near dupes of each other. At least all close enough that you dont need all 6 of these. But I do!


Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments