33DC - Most Used Color Polish

Todays theme for the 33DC is 'Most Used Color'
Sometimes on these prompts you have to draw your own conclusions, so this could be a shade, or a specific polish? Why not both!?
So I dug through my keyword list, which is not 100% accurate because sometimes I can't fit everything in there I would like - but I found that my most used polish was Zoya Dovima, and my most used color was Pink.
So I took Dovima and I paired it with one of my favorite pinks, Nicole by OPI Still Into Pink, which also happens to be the same finish, a sparkly matte.
I've also used a MoYou London plate for this mani - Pro Collection 04.


I only used these two polishes, even for the stamping. I wanted to keep the finishes all matching. But you can definitely see how the pink changes when its stamped over black. Most polishes stamp poorly over black though so I was expecting this, I like it, even if it didn't really match the accent nail!

Pretty straightforward - both the roses and the cameo design are off of the same plate - and the mani was finished using Out the Door Top Coat.

Here are the prompts for the challenge so you can see whats coming next:

-----



-----

Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments