Tutorial?

I'm calling out to YOU!

As you may have noticed, the blog now has a slightly easier to follow top nav bar ^^
In it, I have added a Tutorials link.
As I was putting it together I realized, wow, I don't have many!

What mani have you seen me do that you would like a TUTORIAL on?
Let me know in the comments and I will do my best to accomodate the requests I get.




P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 400 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 7.31.2012 and is open Internationally!

And also the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I would love to see a gradient tutorial. I tried my first one yesterday and it came out awful. Maybe you can add some nail art on top of that, but tutorials for simple techniques, especially coming from you would be so helpful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww. thank you! i actually have to do a gradient this weekend for teal tuesdays so i will make a tutorial while i am at it! i might attempt a video tutorial for this since i find it would be easier to follow for a gradient (i've found some gradient tutorials a little hard to understand by reading them) - i'll see what i can come up with! (no guarantees on the video part since i've never done it before!)

      Delete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!