Teal Tuesdays - Gradient!




Yes, Gradients ARE everywhere. I even see them all over Facebook and Instagram now...but by people who aren't crazy nail bloggers like me.
They don't seem to be going away soon, and for that I am thankful because I love how they look and I love how easy they are. And I love that every time I do one, it looks better than the last one.
Needless to say, I definitely was hopeful that Gradients would win this weeks challenge vote and they did!

So...as I was doing this gradient, I took some video of it and am "hoping" to make a tutorial from it. With that said, this will be my first time so I'm trying to find some software to edit it...it may show up on the blog, or I may not get it figured out - if you do video tutorials or have knowledge in this area - please feel free to leave me any tips!


For this mani I used A England Saint George and Catrice's Dirty Berry.
NOW you know it's gonna be awesome, right?
Right.










I know...it's like photo overkill. But you can't just take one photo of a holo polish. You absolutely can't take just one or two of an amazing holo gradient, even more if it's an A England holo!
I used my standard gradient technique, painted on the sponge and stamped across, then up and down to blend. Like I said, hopefully I'll have a video on it soon.


If you are interested in participating in Teal Tuesdays, just drop me a line in the comments with your blog address so I can add you to the participating blog list. And there is also a FB Group! Please join in the conversation!



Please visit my other Terrifically Teal Teammates:




Geeky Owl
Mandy's Polish
Fancy Phalanges
Colorsplash Nails
Gaga for Nails
Persistently Glittery
Simple & Beautiful
No Holos!
Cherries Sweets
The Frenzied Polisher






P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 400 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 7.31.2012 and is open Internationally!

And also the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. This is gorgeous. I just ordered St George. I can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god, I've been wanting st. george, as well as a few other a englands=]

    such a pretty gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should've taken more photos! lol It's definitely a very photographical mani. Is that even a word? I don't know and don't care. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooh teal to oooooooh purple even I might ooooooh get aboard that train! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gawd, holo gradients are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!