Saturday Summary!

Happy Weekend!!!


So...usually in this space I give you some news from the last week - unfortunately I am swamped with blogs to read this week due to my non-stop swatch fest I've been having with China Glaze and Kleancolor.
I'm going to save News and Photos for next weeks SS and this weeks focus is going to be on NEW BLOGS!

Enjoy some blogs that I've recently found or that are great little blogs you may not know about!

  • Nail Stash - This girl has some great skills, especially with flowers!
  • The Gorgeoisie - I have no words for this blog. Its truly epic and hands down the best nail art I've EVER seen done.
  • Andii's Candiis - Wow! Great nail art skills in a variety of styles!
  • I Like My Polish Black, Just Like My Metal - There's no question as to why I love this blog. Freaking hilarity.
  • blanket print nails - Lots of great swatches and reviews on new and upcoming polishes.
  • LACE - I've been following Lace via Tumblr for awhile, she recently started an actual blog and it is full of wonderful art!
  • Coewless Nail Polish Blog - Just GO!
  • MoDiddie - Great nails, great art - go get some!
  • Lacquers and Laces - Holy ballz. This girl has got the market cornered on RAD. Turns out you CAN be girly and rock polish AND sneakerz.
  • cutesville - OMG! She has the cutest nail art on her blog and only 80 followers! Please go follow this awesome blog!
  • Mr. Candiipants - Another fantastic Tumblr'er turned Blogger - you NEED to be following her!
  • Nailpocalypse - Very nice little up and coming blog with a rounded out variety of art and swatches.
  • Macabre Manicures - Emily is a girl after my own heart - gothic nails galore on this fantastic blog.

I truly hope you've enjoyed this small Blogroll and possibly found a few new blogs to follow!

Have a wonderful weekend!






P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 400 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 7.31.2012 and is open Internationally!

And also the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Wow, this is GREAT! I have never heard of some of these blogs and they're amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, going to check those out now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding new blogs so I'll check all of these out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I'm totally blushing! Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thank you for this. You're too sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for adding me to your list of blogs that you enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Swiss franc comes under increasing pressure because the Greek elections at the start of the month
    payday uk this is
    necessary so the borrower are not surprised to realize that he is born to pay
    what can that they isn't competent at paying.
    Also see my webpage - payday uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!