Swatch - Orly Stone Cold

Every once in awhile I actually stick to my wishlist when I'm out shopping.
This was one of those times.
Orly Stone Cold is a polish I saw on another blog and immediately I had to hunt it down.
The next time I was at Ulta I found the last one! It must have been kismet I suppose...at least that helps me justify it, that and a coupon!
You may have previously seen this polish when I used it as panties for my Sneeze Breeze swatches.






2 coats I think?
Who cares...go get it.
It freakin' glows.
I don't know how hard it is to track down, it's from the 2011 Mineral FX Collection.
Some Ulta's probably still have an almost empty display of it or the remaining bottles stashed into their perm display. Go look and see, it's totally worth it.





P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 300 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 6.15.2012 and is open Internationally!

And also the Gnarly Gnails 400 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 7.31.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Looks awesome on you! You can use it to stamp too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this color. I have waaaaayyyyyy to many blues though. Like 1/3 of the whole collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im so the opposite, it has to be like super special for me to buy a blue! i wonder why that is...

      Delete
  3. This looks lovely on you! I have a bottle but I have yet to actually wear it :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh! one of my fav blues. sooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, I just bought this after seeing the swatches. Love Orly, LOVE blue, so I had to have it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah its a keeper! im so glad i didnt second guess it!

      Delete
  6. It's absolutely fabulous. I think I have to see if I can find it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!